LIGHTHOUSES OF BRITISH COLUMBIA:
The Capilano light was located on the north side of the entrance to Vancouver harbour. The photo above was taken around 1968, after the station had been destaffed. The lighthouse has been replaced with a beacon.
Capilano Lighthouse at low tide. Photo taken around June 1926
by professional photographer Cyril R. Littlebury, 1898-1936.
From the collection of Dudley Booth.
Back to Lighthouses of British Columbia
Top photo: © M.K. Mitchell